Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Isagenix Day 16: Only the Strong Will Thrive!

I’m halfway through Day #16 of my Isagenix 30-Day Program. I feel great and the weight just keeps rolling off. I had to go on the road today, and I must admit it was a lot easier than it was a week ago to drive past Taco Bell, KFC, Carl’s Junior, In ‘N Out (I’ve always had a soft spot for In ‘N Out) and all of the other fast food places I used to frequent so regularly. The stuff you drink with Isagenix curbs your cravings and that’s one of the best things about it. My strength just keeps increasing and pants that I used to have to unbutton just so that I could breathe are getting so big around the waist that pretty soon I’m going to have to get them taken in by a tailor. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isagenix sounds like it's a good program. Right now I am on Nutri Systems and if that does not work, I'll start looking at Isagenix!