Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 4: Isa Loving This!

I’m going into Day Four of my Isagenix 30-Day IsaCleanse Program and I have lost a total of 6.5 pounds in just three days! Yesterday was the first of my cleansing days. It was surprisingly easy! Four times during the course of the day, I drank a half-cup of a drink called Cleanse for Life, mixed with 8 ounces of cold purified water. I was worried that this liquid that looks kind of like apple cider would taste bad. But, it was surprisingly good. Then, I took my Ionix Supreme, one caplet of IsaFlush! and two Natural Accelerator Capsules. The IsaFlush! is used to move things through your system. And the Natural Accelerator Capsules speed up your metabolism so that you burn food more efficiently. Today I’m doing another cleanse day, and then I’m back to the shakes tomorrow. Sometimes I guess people get headaches during their cleansing days, but I felt fine. I drank a ton of water and hit the john like a racehorse all day, but I didn’t mind. I figure that’s all the toxins that have built up in my body over 48 years making their way to the exit. Today I do notice that my head is itching a little bit, which I imagine might be toxins coming out through my scalp. Hey, if they want to come out through my eyeballs, that’s fine with me! Good riddance. Another thing I’ve noticed is improved sleep. In just three days, my nights have improved 100%! I am waking up less often, my fiancée says my snoring has cut way down, and my dreams aren’t as weird as they were before when I was waking up all night. I also have energy like I’ve never had. My dogs Shelly and Ratdog are going to benefit from Isagenix, because I am now taking them on long walks down to the Presidio and Fisherman’s Wharf. Before, I would walk them to Fillmore Street and back, a total of about 8 blocks. Now I’m walking at least three miles, a 1 hour and fifteen minute brisk jaunt through beautiful San Francisco. I am so enthused about Isagenix that I now have my very own Isagenix web site. I have also entered the Isa Body Challenge, which I will write about more in a future posting. My counselor is John Ettema and he is great. If anyone has any questions about this program, you should probably call John, because obviously I’m still a rookie. His phone number is: (408) 813-1325. He’s really helpful and won’t try to hard sell you. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see how much you've dropped after 30 days. If I like what I see and hear, I'm in! I need to lose about 50.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a winning formula. Is it availbale in Jordan?