Friday, July 07, 2006

Where can you get good help these days?


I had planned to do some more blogging today, but my assistant, Ratdog, just called in sick. Can you believe it? My take on what happened is that he partied a little too hard last night, and now he has decided he wants a three-day weekend. I just know he's faking it. His timing couldn't be worse -- I have a VERY important day today and I need his help, but he's going to leave me in the lurch, the little runt! He said he thinks he has the bird flu. Hah! More like the bull---t flu, if you ask me. He's kicking back in his crate with his doggy toys right now and laughing at me. Let's see how much he's laughing when I get a cat to replace him!
For more information on how to deal with manipulative dogs, visit www.animal.discovery.com.

No comments: