Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Blog Crazy!


I just started this blog yesterday and I can't stop posting. It has my entire house in an uproar! The dogs see me typing frantically away at the keyboard and they can sense the excitement, I'm sure. The first thing my girlfriend said is, "DO NOT put my name in your blog. You don't mind flaunting your personal life in public, but I am a private person." (This from a woman who was a stand-up comic for six years.) It's just that I have so much to say, and I want my blog to have a little content -- so that people have something to look at and read when they visit my blog. My girlfriend (from here on we will refer to her as Angelina) said that I will do a bunch of posting for a few days and lose interest -- the same way I did with guitar lessons and juicing -- and the blog will be old and tired. I hope not. Right now I'm blog crazy and loving it. I may do 10 posts today, who knows. I have stories, ideas, songs, jokes -- I even do shadow puppets. I'm a blogging fool and I don't care who knows it.

No comments: