Friday, March 21, 2008

Great Deals on Books!

There's a web site called http://www.buy.com/ that offers some amazing deals on books. If you're into reading, this site is something you really should check out. I myself like to read strictly non-fiction. I don't think I've read a novel in 20 years. In my opinion, real life is more entertaining than anything the human mind can conjure up. Don't get me wrong -- I love good literature and I have read all of the greats, including Shakespeare, Hemingway, Faulkner, DeClue, Bradbury, Berghammer, Wolfe and more. I like to read about true crime, baseball (my real passion), biographies and historical analysis. I have also gotten into the habit of reading books randonly. I will open up the book at any point in the story, read for a while, and close the book. The next time around I do the same thing. It drives my fiancee mad!

No comments: