Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Clay Nelson's Life Balance

There is an amazing life coach out there whose message has really resonated with me. His name is Clay Nelson and his Life Balance program is incredible. I got his CD the other day and listened to it, and I must say that this guy knows what he’s talking about. Nelson has a radio show, a tele-seminar series and a CD and they are all extremely successful. He uses his 30 years of experience in the corporate world to help people master the techniques he has developed. He provides businesses and individuals with his theories for helping people and organizations get what many have missing in their lives: we’re talking about things like purpose, personal and business planning, fun, effective, delegation through team management, and accountability. Clay Nelson can help you fulfill your potential and be happier – as well as richer, which everyone is interested in, am I right? I can’t recommend this guy and his program enough. When I listened to one of his workshops/coaching sessions, I laughed and learned so much. Nelson’s philosophy is easier to get your mind around and simple to implement. I have just started to do some of the things he talked about and I am already seeing the results. His system is a winner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I listened to Clay's CD myself and it has helped me a lot. Many of my friends said that I used to be a real prick before.