Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Isagenix Day 24: This Health Train Ain't Stoppin'

Day 24 of my 30-Day Isagenix Cleansing Program is here and I’m rolling down that train track back to health. After my backslide experience on Easter Sunday I have rebounded nicely. It was easy because Isagenix doesn't make it a laborious process losing weight. I have now lost a total 22.5 lbs. and have lost three full inches in my waist. Pretty soon I am going to have to get my pants taken in. It’s getting a lot easier to do the program. I ordered my next 30 days of product and should hopefully get them any day now. My overall goal now is to do the program twice more (60 additional days) and then go into the maintenance phase. By then I should be able close to 70 lbs. which should put me at a very comfortable 224 lbs. At 6’2”, that would be a weight I could live with. By changing my overall lifestyle (Last night we walked the dogs for an hour down at Crissy Field and I ate one turkey sandwich on wheat with mustard and horseradish, a banana and some organic almonds. By the way, mustard and horseradish are great substitutes for mayo when it comes to condiments, because both contain ZERO calories.)

1 comment:

gwendywendy said...

I have a question for you about Isagenix. I am on day 2 of my 30 day an am down 1.3 lbs. Great start eh? My sponsor's info says to take the accelerator capsules at breakfast, lunch and dinner on shake days. Do you take 3 as she is suggesting or do you take 2 as the program suggests?