Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm Voting for Boating

Now that the weather is warming up, it’s time to get out and start boating again. I love boating. In fact, there’s a friend of mine who has the nickname “Boater.” And I have always been secretly bummed because I thought I should have that nickname. There’s a great web site called http://www.boatersworld.com/ that has everything you’ll ever need to submerse yourself in the boating world. They carry all of the great name brands in boating, like Furuno, Garmin, Humminbird, Icom, Lowrance, Okuma, Penn, Raymarine, Shakespeare and Uniden. They have all kinds of fishing stuff, like rods and reels; they have global positioning systems; fishfinders and depth sounders; recreational watercraft and so much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sebast here and I [url=http://sebastian3mckenz.wikidot.com/running-branded-shoes-or-boots-for-children-purchase-barker]buy shoes[/url] for a living, I like this place I could definitely get stuck here.

Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then once more I am extremely high right now