Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Isagenix Day Two: Humpty Dumpty is Hopeful


Well, I did it. I made it through the first day of the Isagenix 30-Day program. I’m like a rookie baseball player who has survived the first day of Spring Training without getting cut. The amazing thing is that I feel fine and when I weighed myself this morning I lost 4 pounds. Four pounds in 24 hours! And I know it’s not all water weight because I drank at least 8 glasses of purified water yesterday. Another thing that I noticed is that I slept better last night. I usually wake up 3-5 times and last night I only woke up once. I have a lot of weight to lose – I guess you’d call me obese (294 lbs. as of this morning), but Isagenix looks like it might be the way to go. Yesterday I had three of the chocolate shakes and they tasted remarkably good. All I ate was a handful of organic unsalted almonds. I’m going to do the same thing today and then tomorrow I start my first two cleansing days. After 48 years of living wrong, I imagine the toxins stored up in this body will start oozing out like volcanic lava! I’ll let you know how it goes. One of the great aspects of Isagenix is that they give you diet consultants to help you through the process and encourage you. The guy who is helping me is John Ettema. He’s really into it and you can tell he cares. He’s not doing it just for the $$! I don’t want to get too over confident about this program, because I’ve tried stuff like this before, gotten all excited after the first two days and then failed miserably. Let’s just say I’m hopeful. When I look at the Humpty Dumpty I am today (see photo above) I figure what do I have to lose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait and see what happens. Life is going to be sooooooooooo good for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're on the right track. Isagenix is the bomb and has really helped me. Good luck!